Re: PS3 BO3 Freeze
WTF.Hard reset negatively affecting the system (see image).
BO3 sucks. Why did they ruin the great thing MW had going, e.g. graphics, sound effects, gameplay? (all non-MW Call of Duty games' effects sound like marshmallow guns and firecrackers buried beneath a mattress) Paid $50 for a fractional version of a horrible game that is unplayable due to freezing.
Never had any problems prior. Seems intentional. I hope a fix and/or refund are in the works.
At first, I was able to avoid hard reset by pressing the PS button and leaving the system menu up for the entire duration of intermission, from match end to match beginning. This did not allow for consistent gameplay though, there were still "migrating host" errors, lost connections, 60 sec countdown timer freezing (taking 5+ minutes to begin a new match) and random exits from the lobby back to the "find match" screen.
I have only completed 2 entire matches back to back, being logged in and attempting multiplayer matches for over 20 hours.Total, I have completed just a couple dozen multiplayer matches.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Call Of Duty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "I waited 8 years to be able to buy a Ryland built house, I heard they were a great company and had wonderful customer support. Don't spend your money..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."