Review about Activision Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 from Paddington, England
Update added by user Apr 03
Well a few weeks off this rubbish game and still no updates.Still endless waits in lobbies, (like now) server disconnections and host migration.
Obviously they have made their money off me and don't care about providing a game that justifies the exorbitant price tag.Well done activision
Update added by user Mar 04
Still rubbish.No updates to fix the issues.
No patches to download to fix the issues.
I Spend more time waiting for games and waiting for servers than actually playing.Ripped off !!!!!!!
Update added by user Jan 03
Well, nothing has changed.When are Activision going to get the on-line aspect of this game sorted for the xbox 360.
Of course they want us all to be playing on the latest consoles but for reasons which differ family by family, the old platform is the only option available to lots of people.I wouldn't mind if the game was half the price of the xbox one version but it isn't
Update added by user Dec 19, 2015
So migrating hosts seems to be the cool thing to do at the moment. I don't know exactly what this means, but, it usually ends the game and throws me back in the lobby where I may spend the next half an hour trying to get into another game. I thought that the longwinded update may have fixed this problem but no!
Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2015
How did activision get it sooooo wrong with black ops 3?Sledgehammer did an awesome job with advance warfare and I can play any time without connection issues.
I am writing this while waiting in endless lobbies after migrating hosts and losing connection to hosts after the game froze my xbox for the umpteenth time. Now I've been disconnected from the server. Let's see if i can attempt to join another multiplayer game. ....guess what?
List connection to host again. Oooh this looks promising. Oops lost connection to host before the match started. Actually had a little over half a game just then.
Absolutely brilliant game. Love the maod and specialist gear, then.
.....lost connection to host.Worst online gaming experience ever.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Activision Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."