Review about Activision Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 from Paddington, England

21 of 52 Activision reviews

Update added by user Apr 03

Well a few weeks off this rubbish game and still no updates.Still endless waits in lobbies, (like now) server disconnections and host migration.

Obviously they have made their money off me and don't care about providing a game that justifies the exorbitant price tag.Well done activision

Update added by user Mar 04

Still rubbish.No updates to fix the issues.

No patches to download to fix the issues.

I Spend more time waiting for games and waiting for servers than actually playing.Ripped off !!!!!!!

Update added by user Jan 03

Well, nothing has changed.When are Activision going to get the on-line aspect of this game sorted for the xbox 360.

Of course they want us all to be playing on the latest consoles but for reasons which differ family by family, the old platform is the only option available to lots of people.I wouldn't mind if the game was half the price of the xbox one version but it isn't

Update added by user Dec 19, 2015

So migrating hosts seems to be the cool thing to do at the moment. I don't know exactly what this means, but, it usually ends the game and throws me back in the lobby where I may spend the next half an hour trying to get into another game. I thought that the longwinded update may have fixed this problem but no!

Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2015

How did activision get it sooooo wrong with black ops 3?Sledgehammer did an awesome job with advance warfare and I can play any time without connection issues.

I am writing this while waiting in endless lobbies after migrating hosts and losing connection to hosts after the game froze my xbox for the umpteenth time. Now I've been disconnected from the server. Let's see if i can attempt to join another multiplayer game. ....guess what?

List connection to host again. Oooh this looks promising. Oops lost connection to host before the match started. Actually had a little over half a game just then.

Absolutely brilliant game. Love the maod and specialist gear, then.

.....lost connection to host.Worst online gaming experience ever.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Activision Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
Review category
Entertainment
review #745242 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Activision? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 52 Activision reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14 #1094634

Suck a pos game never been so disappointed

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Activision. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Activision.
Filing a new complaint about
×