Pensacola, Florida

We purchased this "crappy, unsupported" Activision product and I have spent days trying to get the battle mode on this thing to work so that my child and I could play, even stopping by the local game stores and replacing remote controls which have resulted in failure for this software to work!The thing that really *** me off though, is that when you try to call Activision to get nonexistent tech support help, as the #2 option on their IVR system (to get help with Skylander software questions) is defunct, as well as their email service, which keeps asking to me to complete my profile and will not allow me to post an email to their staff after my profile has been created!!!

Cool deal Activision! I have spent my Christmas this year dealing your lack of support instead of enjoying your products. Get some support for your overpriced products or get them off the market! At least other companies spend at least .50 cents per hour to get phone support reps to answer questions in the Phillipines!

Activision spends nothing!I encourage every parent NOT, TO BUY THE SKYLANDER: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE PROGRAM!

Review about: Spyros Adventure.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Activision?

Comments

*** who wants a good spyro g

*** activision!!!!They completely destroyed spyro.

they need to sell the franchise back to insomniac games or atleast somebody thats gonna put some real effort into a good game.

all their doing is *** on spyros memory.the game of my childhood is no longer what it used to be.

Nadia

My son's game is working, however trying to buy extra skylanders is impossible, unless you want to pay triple the price you would find at toyrus or walmart. everyday my son asks me for a dead skylander and everyday I call but NOTHING. I also tried their onlilne email form, IT DOES NOT WORK.

UnhappyGammer

I agree, been trying for three weeks to get (retieve my user name an password, even called, the guy couldnt even help me, he said well its works here Idk what to tell you it may take a few weeks, WTF. an still today no luck at all got more than half these dang things an cant even enter on the wes site, what a waist!

***ed mom

too late for me i bought it my son played with it once and he was bored!the games is dumb.

when i went to toysrus to tried to return it there where like no return on this item only and exchange i am like thats ridiculous and exchange for the same item when i am trying to return it because my son doesnt like it at all.$70 for nothing what a waste of my money!dont buy itttttttttttttt ever!

Mom of 2 Boys

Interesting because I'm on my 2nd set of remotes & its still not working.