Activision - Do not purchase Skylander: Spyro's Adventure

We purchased this "crappy, unsupported" Activision product and I have spent days trying to get the battle mode on this thing to work so that my child and I could play, even stopping by the local game stores and replacing remote controls which have resulted in failure for this software to work!The thing that really *** me off though, is that when you try to call Activision to get nonexistent tech support help, as the #2 option on their IVR system (to get help with Skylander software questions) is defunct, as well as their email service, which keeps asking to me to complete my profile and will not allow me to post an email to their staff after my profile has been created!!!

Cool deal Activision! I have spent my Christmas this year dealing your lack of support instead of enjoying your products. Get some support for your overpriced products or get them off the market! At least other companies spend at least .50 cents per hour to get phone support reps to answer questions in the Phillipines!

Activision spends nothing!I encourage every parent NOT, TO BUY THE SKYLANDER: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE PROGRAM!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Nigga who wants a good spyro g

Sep 17, 2012 #543232

*** activision!!!! They completely destroyed spyro. they need to sell the franchise back to insomniac games or atleast somebody thats gonna put some real effort into a good game. all their doing is *** on spyros memory. the game of my childhood is no longer what it used to be.

Mar 07, 2012 #444248

My son's game is working, however trying to buy extra skylanders is impossible, unless you want to pay triple the price you would find at toyrus or walmart. everyday my son asks me for a dead skylander and everyday I call but NOTHING. I also tried their onlilne email form, IT DOES NOT WORK.

Jan 28, 2012 #417747

I agree, been trying for three weeks to get (retieve my user name an password, even called, the guy couldnt even help me, he said well its works here Idk what to tell you it may take a few weeks, WTF. an still today no luck at all got more than half these dang things an cant even enter on the wes site, what a waist!

pissed mom

Jan 17, 2012 #411136

too late for me i bought it my son played with it once and he was bored! the games is dumb. when i went to toysrus to tried to return it there where like no return on this item only and exchange i am like thats ridiculous and exchange for the same item when i am trying to return it because my son doesnt like it at all.$70 for nothing what a waste of my money! dont buy itttttttttttttt ever!

Mom of 2 Boys

Dec 31, 2011 #400835

Interesting because I'm on my 2nd set of remotes & its still not working.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Activision. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Activision.
Filing a new complaint about